TRAINING SOLUTIONS is Southern California’s leading provider of emergency healthcare training & education for healthcare professionals as well as lay rescuers. As one of the American Heart Association’s (AHA) largest Training Centers, our clients include large healthcare facilities as well as smaller hospitals, clinics & medical offices.
Training in BLS (CPR), Basic ECG & Pharmacology for ACLS, First Aid, PALS, ACLS, NRP and so much more.
- A full schedule of classes to meet your needs or a convenient on-site training program.
- Proven teaching techniques to foster skills retention and instill confidence.
- “State of the art” training equipment with a 1:1 student to manikin ratio for a complete “hands-on” experience.
- Classes taught by proven, experienced and nationally credentialed instructors.
- Classes offered for continuing education requirements (additional charges may apply).
- All classes are offered in a friendly, low-stress environment.
- An experienced staff to manage your organizations requirements and needs.
- We also offer Heartsaver CPR, First Aid and AED for lay rescuers.
Training Solutions is committed to providing the highest quality training to our customers, at the lowest available cost. All classes are taught in accordance with American Heart Association guidelines. We have been established since 1974
Your organization benefits by:
- No longer having to worry about maintaining expensive training equipment and manikins for in-house training.
- Removing the time-consuming administrative tasks associated with in-house training. Training Solutions will verify current certifications for your staff, issue replacement cards and remind your staff that their certification is due BEFORE it expires.
- Developing an in-house trained group of professionals to handle emergency situations.
- Demonstrating your organization’s commitment to employee health, safety & security.
- Improving employee morale by fostering a sense of workplace safety, security and comfort.